Friday, December 31, 2004

RESOLVE & Resolution -- Great Quotes for the New Year

It's almost 2005! Wow, can you believe it? Here's a great quote I found when I was in Florida this past summer, and a few more from other places. Thought you'd enjoy it as you think about the year ahead....

"Be like a tree in pursuit of your cause. Stand firm, grip hard, thrust upward, bend with the winds of heaven, and learn tranquility." Dedication to Richard St. Barbe Baker

"I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen." Frank Lloyd Wright

"In order to discover new lands, one must be willing to losë sight of the shore for a very long time." Andre Gide

"Things are only impossible until they're not." unkown

I'm more excited about the years ahead than any I remember. With a few more years under my belt my personal resolve has been strengthened like hardened steel in a fiery furnace and my ambitions have been focused more tightly like a laser AND I've got an action plan that is doable.

If you'd like to grab some really cool stuff on how to create an exctiting life mission statement or develop your 'Ultimate Life Endeavor' then I may be able to help you. Just drop an email to me at jeff@risingleaderalliance.com and I'll send some great stuff back to you. You'll improve your focus and power and resolve in getting what you most want out of life.

Last quote,
"Ultimately, life will give you what you are willing to settle for." Jeff Fuson

Have a great day,
Jeff Fuson

p.s. If you are a 'rising leader' who's excited about advancing the Kingdom of God, then you'll want to grab some great FREE resources over at www.risingleaderalliance.com

p.p.s. You certainly may pass this info along to whomever you choose, I only ask that you include the entire text so that others can enjoy it just as you have. Please include all links and all credits so that proper credit is given where credit is due and so that others can view links as intended. Thanks, Jeff Fuson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home